- You are responsible for the content or data that you serve, use, or edit. Any use of illicit materials are not allowed in Hammel App.
- Using any data obtained from Hammel App services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do so is strictly prohibited.
- Hammel App does not allow its services to be used to obtain or share any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices using our photo editing service.
- Our Services are not intended for distribution to or use in any country where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another country and the user carries the responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of Hammel App.
- Hammel App does not make any guarantees about the services, tools, or features.
- Hammel App reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or discontinue any service at any time.